Monday 28 December 2015

PINK CHRISTMAS DRINKS

Hi guys i know I've been kinda M.I.A lately , but that tends to happen when you work in retail at Christmas time and have barely anytime to yourself , let alone to take pics for a blog haha. I've been really missing blogging as of late and i was sorta thinking of giving up, but thanks to the advice of my boyfriend I'm gonna continue to strive on and keep at it.
So like i said working in retail is absolutely soul destroying if I'm honest. But this past wed, me and fellow blogger Sophia decided to go our Christmas gift swap :) We decided to have a bite to eat and a couple of drinks to wash the food down. As always we had an frickin blast and she got me the best gifts EVER. We met after work to head out so my out wasn't the greatest but defo one of the better ones I've put together in awhile.

Gonna post my outfit pics below , so check them out and tell me what you all think :)









Fur Stole // Penneys (Primark)
Polo // Penneys (Primark)
Boots // Korkys 
Leather Jacket // Nine Crows 

This look was a bit outta my realm due to the pink, seems as it was Christmas i thought why not do it again and step outta my boundaries . I think it worked very well with the other things I'd chosen for this outfit and it was a steal for 10e.

Here's a few pics of what we had in the Woolshed and a fews pic we got at the Christmas tree & in the pub also :) :) :) 





Now i hate to do this and make you all soooooooo bloody jealous but I'm gonna have to upload a pic of what she got me !!!!! The best gift of all was the gift of MAC Stone lipstick :) :) I've been trying months to get it and she got it for me ...... PS my best friend is better than Urs :P

Hope you all liked this blog post and if you have any suggestions of what i should blog about please feel free to leave comments below or on my instagram(I'll leave the link below). 
Please also check out my fellow blogger pals insta and give her a follow also :)https://www.instagram.com/my_wardrobe_adventures/

OVER & OUT,

Jen X x X 





No comments:

Post a Comment