Saturday 19 September 2015

SHEER BLACK & I'M BACK






Coat // Forever 21
Shirt // Nine Crows
Boots // Topshop
Bagpack // Louis Vuitton



So i haven't blogged in quiet a bit , but I'm not making excuses i really haven't had the time . Recently i have been super busy in work and last weekend when i was suppose to blog i was working. The reason i was in work was because i was taking part in a fashion . I work in Penneys ( Primark ) and this year we decided to hold a fashion show in conjunction with Dublin fashion week. I had an absolute ball, but my blogging has suffered due to it.

This is an OOTD blog that i literally shot really quickly today. It features a lot of Black as I'm back in the ' i wanna be a witch' phase haha. It features my beautiful new topshop boots and sheer black vintage shirt from Nine Crows.  

Shirt: Ok, for awhile i fell a bit outta love with Nine Crows. I just hate that everyone and there ma seems to be a Nine Crows shopper lately . But as i realised that i am a true vintage shopper i shouldn't give up something i love just cause its cool at the mo. As i stated above I'm back very much into black and being a witch . When i walked into Nine Crows last week boom i was hit with this SHEER SHIRT THAT WAS SENT FOR THE WITCHY HEAVENS. It just seems that they are catering to all my needs right now and that's a good thing. This cost 28e which is an absolute steal as it can be worn as a dress or with high waisted jeans and a crop top . Two outfits for the price of one gurls :)

Boots: Like these boots are fucking REDICK , the witchest boots in the land. They were a whooping 110e but soooooo worth it. Even the wicked witch of the west wants these boots, but she wont be getting her hands on them. I do not regret buying these at all. I believe they are a huge investment and i will get use of them for winters to come.

Coat : This i picked up in Forever 21. It was 43e and the fit is perfect. I got this to replace a beloved black coat i got in Topshop many years ago. The Topshop one is on its last legs and needed to be binned . This was an excellent replacement and purchased right on time for winter :)

Make up :

Do you ever just have a fuckin amazing make up day ..... well today was that day and i think Ive reached me quota for the year with this one. I feel like all my make up blended perfectly and looked super smooth. I used my new lipstick by M.A.C , its called Fresh Moroccan. I have been looking for a burnt orangey with a hint of brown lipstick and this was the closet i could get. If anyone has any ideas of what M.A.C lipstick sounds like what i have stated above can you please let me know on here or instagram .

Hope you guys enjoyed this blog post and i swear i will have more frequent and better posts in the future :) :) If you have any questions please feel free to comment below or on my insta ( link below )

OVER & OUT 

JEN X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment