Sunday 30 August 2015

THE NEW ''HAIR'' WAVE




Yesterday i took a leap and finally visited a proper hair salon , not just a lame ass local hairdressers . I'm recently back from hols and hair was in a bit of a shamble so it was time . My choice of salon was the infamous . Style Club. The outfit featured in this blog post is not from yesterday its from today but i just thought id throw it on in there. As well as getting my hair done yesterday , i also got to go to WOWBURGER. I have been wanting to go for a few weeks now & yesterday it happened. Fucking hell it was delish :) :) I reminded me of Five guys in London. Its such a cool atmosphere , as you will see from the pics . Its on the roof of the Workman's bar , so therefore all you smokers can smoke and eat !!!! 

LETS GET ON WITH THE PICS:

 ombre style hair achieved by the style club

I am sooooo happy with my hair and how quick they achieved what i wanted . It did cost 140e BUT it was money well spent. The girl spent over 3 hours on my hair which included , Semi colour brown , ombre copper , cut and treatment . Its defo worth the money . Its the type of treatment you expect when going to a hair salon. I was called down and greeted by my stylist and she sat and went tru what i wanted . She then left me to go get how much it would cost. This is really good because you then don't have that daunting walk to the till to pay.

WOWBURGER:




Now onto today's outfit . Its just a casual one folks, but from this point on i promise i be stepping up my style game . Ive been slipping alot later but no more cause i no I'm far more capable of been more creative and stylish :) :) :) I feel as i progressively get older i find myself finding myself again if you get me . I like changed especially when it comes to clothes and i like to try alot of diff things.






Bomber // Nine Crows 
Dress // Forever 21 
Hat // Forever 21
Chain // Topman 
Shoes // Cans 
Bagpack // Louis Vuitton 

Hope you guys enjoyed this blog post and as i said before any questions leave it in the comment box below or on my insta ( link below )

OVER & OUT,
Jen X x X


No comments:

Post a Comment