Saturday 14 November 2015

WEEK OFF WORK = ADVENTURES


This is gonna be a pic filled blog , see I'm on a weeks holidays from work and had plenty of days to go strolling. As well as pic filled its gonna be a food pic filled blog also . Food is my 2nd love after fashion :) :) I have hit up Aungier danger, Wow burger , Itsa , Jo'burger , Starbucks and many many more . I tried to have a fun filled week but my main priority other than spending time with loved ones was CHRISTMAS SHOPPING !!!!!!! 
For all you grinches thinking it premature ....... i started in AUGUST ! I am almost finished and after going on a splurge this week I'm closer than ever ! I don't have pics of my outfits from everyday BUT i do have a goodie:) 

Here are pics of outfit, I'll leave details below :





Headband // I cannot remember 
Dress // Cheap shop in Stephens green 
Coat // Forever 21
Boots // River island

Now onto a few of the places i have popped into :

Aungier Danger :


Jo' burger :


A few bits and bobs :





Hope you guys enjoyed this blog :) :) If you guys have any questions please leave comment below or if you wanna follow me check out my instagram ( link below )

OVER & OUT,

JEN X x X 





No comments:

Post a Comment