Wednesday 28 October 2015

BUFFY IN THE LIGHTHOUSE



On Sunday the 25th i had sucha cool day . I got to spend the entire day with my boyfriend and head out for a couple of drinks and a movie due to having the bank holiday Monday off . I love me a long weekend but like they say , best not get to use to it before its taken away. Seems as Halloween is gathering pace and almost upon us , my favourite cinema is holding a Horror and vampire season. I was absolutely delighted to see that they were showing the original 'Buffy the vampire slayer' movie. My boyfriend on the other hand ..... not so happy haha. The movie was at half 10 (night time) so we decided why not have a few drinks . I headed to Oscars in Smithfield , seriously sucha cool vibe in there,  and had a drink or tWo. Getting to see this actual movie was like a childhood dream come true. Like i said in previous blog post recently I've become re-obsessed with the classic TV show and this in the cinema was the cherry on top. 

Right , now onto the outfit . Such a super casual outfit from me guys , but i feel it still looks super cool and fashionable. Buffy leather had to be thrown in the mix also . 
Heres pics i got taken of my outfit :





Hat // Carhartt
Jumper // Nine Crows 
Trousers // Forever 21
Leather coat // Lucys lounge 

Hat : I 100% cannot for the life of me remember where i got this , i just know i got it a couple of weeks ago and by weeks i mean months haha. Black was sucha good choice for this type of beanie and its suited to most of my outfits. I pretty sure i got it for like 20e or 20 dollars , sucha a bargain. Defo a staple piece for every winters wardrobe for years to come.

Jumper : This as well i got a few weeks ago . I had the perfect pair of culottes to wear with it but its just gotten far to cold here in ireland to even think about doing that sort of look. Instead i held out until i found the perfect combo to fullfil this look i had in me head . This jumper was priced at 28e in the reliable Nine Crows. This is the epitome of what my winter wardrobe will prob consist of AND WHY NOT??? They are super comfy and super stylish in my book , if not in your book ..... well then FUCK YOUR BOOK HAHAH.

Trousers : Right hello holy grey grail of trouser land . These are fucking grey perfection. I have been on the hunt for fitted grey trousers that were complimentary to my figure and fitted on the leg . In i stroll to Forever 21 and was slapped in the face with these beauts and at a price point of 16e what girl could've passed . As soon as i got them i instantly thought of this entire outfit and how winter appropriate it is .



Like i said already i went to see Buffy in the Lighthouse cinema and it was truly a great experience something like that . Getting to see a movie you loved as a child in the cinema is amazing. The night was even made better by the chill time i had in Oscars before hand . I recommend anyone looking for somewhere with nice cocktails and a chill, laid back vibe to defo check out Oscars.

Hope you guys enjoyed this blog. I so happy to be back on track and blogging up a storm . I can continue to maintain the standard i have been setting in the last few blogs and the outfits as always will be up to scale. Like I've said plenty of times before , please feel free to leave a comment or a question below in comment box . Also if you wanna check out my instagram for daily updates i will post the link below :)

Over & Out ,

Jen  X x X





No comments:

Post a Comment