Sunday 14 February 2016

ELLA MAY'S CHRISTENING

This previous Saturday was my second niece, Ella May's christening. As i haven't been really doing anything the weekends, which has been hard, i decided to make the most of this and try make my outfit outstanding and different. Back to the reason why i was saving it was to go to Vegas in march and guess what .... it was officially on Thursday evening. So now i have 6 weeks of major saving ahead of me and right now its my number one priority above anything else. Sometimes on has to be selfish and if it hurts others well then they aren't true friends, as the don't comprehend you trying to better your life. 
Anyways back to the fashion, that's why we are all here. This outfit for the christening if I'm honest was inspired by the POS (point of sale) in the Jervis St Topshop window. During the past two weeks Ive seen the image of the girl and shes super cool. Neck tie, leather jacket and basic jeans, yet she looks unreal. As I'm far from a model i decided to do my own take on the outfit and i think it worked out pretty good .
As it was a family kinda day i decided to hold off and get my OOTD pics at home in my bedroom. At the christening i was more focused on getting cute pics of my niece. A few of which i will pop down below, only a few due to the fact i don't like putting alot of personal stuff on social media.

OOTD PICS:








Denim duster // Primark (penneys)
Leather jacket // Penneys (primark)
Neck tie // Loving Youth (topshop jervis st)
Culottes // Forever 21
Tshirt // Forever 21 
Boots // Topshop

As you can see the whole outfit is about the neck tie. I severely in love with this look. I probably wont wear this exact look again for awhile but neck ties are her to stay ..... well in my wardrobe go to's anyways. Like i said i was inspired by an image but she just had a leather coat on, as its Ireland and freezing i thought i best add something else. This denim duster I'm pretty sure i got for like 5e on a sale rail in Penney's last year and I'm so glad i kept. It's perfect for summer and layering. I love how the leather flaps out over the denim i feel its gives it added harshness rather than just been plain and simple. I'm far from a plain and simple girl.

...................................................................................................................................................................

PICS OF CHRISTENING:






Hope you all enjoyed this blog and if you have any ideas of what i could blog about in the future, please feel free to leave and comment below or on my instagram page , which i will link for you all below. 

X OHHHHH AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE X

OVER AND OUT, 

Jen X x X










4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is fantastic! I love it so much:)
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for ur support

    ReplyDelete