Saturday 27 February 2016

TRASHER


Hey guys. How's everyones weekend going ??? Really well i hope . My weekend is going as well as can be. So onto the good stuff. This past Friday me and my blogger gal pal Sophia decided to head put after work and take some pics for our blogs. If you guys don't already read her blog or follow her on instagram, I'll leave a link to Sophia's insta below :) :) Seriously folks she's an absolute colourful style queen :) Recently Sophia has acquired a new camera which is the absolute bomb to take pics with and she was far to kind to me and asked if i wanted pics taken. Of course i said yes hahaha. 
I gonna get onto the good stuff soon OK. But just a heads up, i have dyed one of my locks blonde and in some of the pics i think i look like i have a shaved head haha. But it all adds to how badass the location and outfit was !







Bomber // Nine Crows
Tshirt // Online
Boots // Korkys 
Bag // American Apparel

Seriously i am absolutely loving these images. Loving mt hair and my outfit . The outfit i thought was pretty basic but with this setting and my hair it all pulled together a perfect look. The tshirt believe it or not was purchased for a Christmas day outfit and as i didn't get outta my pjs on Christmas it means id never wore. The bomb was also purchased a while back from Nine Crows and as the weather has been horrible here in Dublin i haven't had the chance to wear it. So just a quick ootd post for you guys, with amazing pics taking by Sophia. Afterwards we had a little mate date and went for some hot choco and a chocolate muffin. I woulda ended up us going for drinks but Sophia isn't well (feel better gal pal) and i had a banging headache.


Hope you all enjoyed this post and if you guys have any ideas on what i can blog on in the future please feel free to leave a comment below or on my instagram page( link below)

Also don't forget to head on over and give sophia a follow on instagram and check out her amazing blog, i shall leave the link below.

OVER & OUT,

JEN X x X





No comments:

Post a Comment