Saturday 6 February 2016

JANUARY HAUL

Hey everyone, just here with a quick haul post to show you some of the stuff I've purchased in January. i haven't put everything in this post as it woulda been extremely long and boring. I haven't really been doing anything these days due to saving but it still doesn't mean I'm not gonna blog. I usually don't like blogging about hauls but seems as i have nothing else i thought sure why not ! Anyways onto the reason you are all here......... time to see the shit i acquired.

Clothing & Accessories:





Pj's // Penneys (Primark) = 10e
Leather Coat // Penneys (Primark) =14e
Riding pants // Nine Crows = 32e
Harley Davidson tshirt // Nine Crows = 16e
Moonshine Ring // Dixi = 18e
Earrings // Wild Cat ink = 10e & 16e

Like i said above i didn't wanna put everything in here but lets start with the details. I have gained a serious obsession with grey lately and these pj's just screamed at me in work the other day. As I've been doing nothing the weekends i thought why not treat oneself to something nice and PJ's are my weakness. Them and duvet covers haha.
The leather jacket i just picked. It was 14e in penneys and I'm lacking a basic leather other than my cropped vintage one.The next two pieces are from Nine Crows, the ridding pants and unreal . Now i have got the ones from American apparel and feel this kinda make me look a bit bigger than i actually am . These ones from Nine Crows (i will do an outfit post on them) are completely flattering due to high waist rise and possibility of using a belt due to belt loops. The other item is a Harley Davidson tshirt , guys i got this for 16e ....... 16 frickin EURO !!! Now onto my new Dixi ring, one of my friends recently showed me this site and i completely fell in love. This is my 2nd piece from here and i swear they are soooo cheap and have discounts all of the time :) Finally onto my earrings, recently i have found i just wanted a simple look when it comes to the ear department. I went down to a tattoo place and picked up both silver and gold hoops and i haven't looked back yet.

BITS & BOBS:







Note book // Penneys (Primark) = 2.50e
Ciate // Boots = 12.50e
Sugar Coated Vaseline // Boots = 4.95e
Rimmel Brow This Way // Boots = 4.95e
Iphone Wire // Penneys (Primark) = 4.50e
Fluffy Pen // Nine Crows = 8e but they gave discount :)
Storage box/Seat // Euro Giant = 15e
Mirror // Bargain Town = 19e

OK, lets start with the bedroom stuff. I've been trying lately to do me room up in the littlest ways i can. I needed a new mirror as my old one is now cover in my serious amount of coats in have acquired. My da picked this one up for me in a housing kinda shop. Then, as the mirror was kinda on short side i needed a boost so i went into the euro giant across from my job and found an absolute gem . Seriously guys this storage box which doubles as a seat was a steal !!! 15E and its a suede effect , it was perfect.
Onto the nail varnish, I know that's such a pricey price but seriously i just couldn't resist. These nail varnishes are by Olivia Palermo and from one fashionista to another i needed it. Theres a vast range now in boots in the Jervis and defo recommend having a gander. The rest are just a few random bits and bobs i got so not much detail needs to be given. Although the iphone wire is a serious investment, its 2metres long and it was only 4.50 from penneys. I needed it cause if my phone is charging i have to get outta bed if i get a message and reply and i cant be dealing with that anymore haha.

Ok guys i hope you enjoyed this blog . Feel free if you have any questions or ideas to comment below or on my instagram (which i will link.)
Thanks for the continued support and i hope you all have and unreal weekend :) :)

OVER & OUT 
JEN X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment