Friday 22 April 2016

AN AFTER HOLIDAY HAUL

Hey guys just another quick haul for you all. I'm really not feeling the best this week and i defo wont be doing much at all this weekend so there will be no OOTD blog pics taken. This will hopefully be my last haul for a good, good while. I have set meself a mission that I'm so ambitious to achieve. So keep your eyes peeled on my blog as I'm going to reveal what I'm up to in a future blog post :) :) So as there will be less and less purchases it means hopefully more outfits posts until i can afford to splurge. Well i can never afford to splurge but i sure manage to do it. Now saying that i got all these after me holiday could be a tad dramatic but i cant remember when all what purchased or the prices of all of them. Please bare with me and let me show you all what Ive purchased.

CLOTHING:
Tola Vintage bomber // 22e
Tola Vintage suede shirt // 20e
Dublin vintage factory nike hoodie // 10e
Zara body // 9.95e
Nine crows // Can't remember price 
Misguided leather off ebay // 25e
Nine crows suede bomber // 50e something 


Bits and Bobs:
Nine crows backpack // can't remember 
Forever 21 hat // 20e
LAMODA choker // 12e
Bandana's // red:7e & blue:3e
Heat protection spray // 25e

Love all of my stuff and I'm gonna have to make it last me now ...... i still have a few bits around me room i haven't featured here but I'll try include in an upcoming blog soon.Hope you all enjoyed this blog and if you have any ideas on what i should blog about in the coming weeks please share with me below or on my insta, which i will link for you all below :) And if your feeling nice give my insta a follow and I'll be sure to do the same for you.

OVER & OUT,

JEN x X x


















No comments:

Post a Comment