Wednesday 6 April 2016

LAS VEGAS HAUL

OK guys, on Monday i got back from such an amazing trip to Las Vegas. I went there with my boyfriend for his birthday. We had such an amazing time, even though this was our third time. Instantly when we got back i wanted to return . So i set myself a mission to try and save enough money to return again in August. This time round really solidified the fact that its one of my fave places in the whole world and i must visit is as much as humanly possible.
 This blog is gonna be a very illustrated blog .... meaning a whole load of pics and not a lot of writing. So if you have any questions about anything ya see on here , be it price, where i got it and the likes, please feel free to comment below or on my insta page which i will link down below.

Clothing and Footwear :

$50

$16.99

$.20.50

$26.99
Tshirt:$28 / Neckerchief:$12

Health & Beauty :

Sephora palette:$30
Anastasia liquid lip:$20
Kat Von D:$20 each

Mellow moderns palette:$65
Viva Glam ii:$16.50

Can't remember :(

Lipstick:$12 
Nail Polish:$3 each

Retro:$16.50

Can't remember

Bits, Bobs & Accessories :

Sunnies: $4 bargain 
Nail polish green:$7
Nail polish blue:$6

Bracelet:$30

Cord bracelet:$18

Can't remember.

Darth vader cup:$15

Chocolate frog:$3.50

M&M's:$9.95

Skull:$8

Dragon eye choker:$8

Shark teddy:$6

Neckerchief:$12
Lucky kitty:$2

Hoodie:$20 (lived in this over there)

Hope you all enjoyed seeing the majority of my purchases from Vegas. I'm sure as I'm unpacking ill find more stuff i got haha. I had an absolute blast and i will have a what i wore style blog coming in the next dew days so keep yer eyes peeled :) :)  Here's the link to my insta  https://www.instagram.com/disco_doll_/

OVER & OUT,

Jen X x X






























No comments:

Post a Comment