Monday 18 April 2016

OUTFITS OVERLOAD IN VEGAS

OK, everyone if you don't want to see everything to do with Vegas turn back now !!! If you do please get comfy and let me take you on my journey ....mainly true pics but still. This is a blog i have promised since i got home form my trip but fuck me jet lag is kicking me around and I'm only finally starting to find my feet again thank god. This is gonna contain some of the outfits i wore in Vegas and some i managed to get actual blog photos for but the rest are just selfies..... deal with it OK haha. I absolutely lived the my Dublin Vintage Factory silk shirts and that's not exaggeration ! They are a fricking bargain for 5e a pop!
So lets get on with the good stuff the pics :

Favourite outfit no.1





Favourite outfit no.2




In this part i just gonna put up random ootd's because i was too busy having fun to be taken blog pics everyday. I obviously had more outfits than this but these again are just some of my faves and ones i actually have a pic of. Like any girl on holiday there was defo some hit and miss outfits haha !







When in Vegas no matter where you turn you are surrounded by beauty no matter where u go. I never have me phone outta me hand but over here it does be like 10X worse. I'm picture mad and i just wanted to capture all of the pretty things. Vegas is truly the city in the world i feel that everyone needs to visit. It has something for everyone ...... no matter who you are. Make it your business and get yo ass to Vegas you wont regret it i mean it.







Hope you guys enjoyed this blog post i no its a little all over the place but i just wanted to share with yous the best bits of my trip. If you guys have any ideas on what to blog next please leave a comment below or on my insta ...... don't be shy I'll leave the link below.https://www.instagram.com/disco_doll_/



OVER & OUT,

Jen X X X




No comments:

Post a Comment