Monday 20 July 2015

GOOSEBUMPS









Tshirt // Ebay 
Jacket // Nine Crows 
Boots // River island 

OK guys just a quick ootd blog post again. I'm really sorry I've been lacking in exciting blog posts but I'm trying hard to save for new york :) It's difficult but in fact my weekends are spent with my favourite and watching game of thrones . This weekend though i did go get my hair done. I haven't been to the hair dressers in ages and as i got a bit of money back from work i decided to treat myself . I wanted a subtle ombre in my hair which was more brown than blonde and i must say I'm so happy with the results in pic below . I only cost 60e and again i refused to get my hair cut haha. With ombre it looks far better when curly but i prefer not to curl all the time cause it can damage you hair so bad , but ombre defo looks miles better in a curl :)

.

HERES THE HAIR :) :) 
I'm so happy with it ! Defo worth the mula $$

Anyways lets get on with the details of the outfit, the key reason we all here !

Tshirt : This whole outfit is all about this badass tshirt . I got this off ebay for 25e i think it was . I know its a tshirt but if yer a fan of a show like this its worth the monies :) I am sucha fan of jumpy/ scary kinda shit ever since a kid and Goosebumps was defo a fave ! I tried to download Goosebumps and found a torrent but it was such bad quality i couldn't ruin it for meself . I think maybe just maybe i should invest in some of the dvds . This tshirt is of the truly legendary episode ' Night of the living dummy, ' its quiet scary to look at BUT i love it and it deserved a blog all for itself .

Boots : Other than the tshirt i gonna feature these boots i managed to get off River Island on sale for 12e. I had been looking for a pair of boots on their website and ordered a pair but then they seemingly went outta stock so these were just an impulse buy outta the money i got back . I literally couldn't pass these by for 12e !!!! Totally my style , but oh my do they hurt ! I tired socks and no socks and neither help . The only way to wear is to have the laces slightly lose but prefer them tight as can be . But for 12e i cant really moan . 

Hope you guys enjoyed this blog and hopefully in future weeks things will be a little more exciting on here . I have loads of new pieces i am dying to funk up or tone down so expect a good few blogs before i hit New York :) :) 

If u have any ideas or comments for my blog please feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you guys for your continued support and if you(s) can please check out my insta that would be badass too :) LINK IS BELOW 


OVER & OUT,

JEN x X x

No comments:

Post a Comment