Saturday 4 July 2015

DUSTER DENIM & LEVI BLACK










Duster // Penneys ( primark )
Hat // H&M 
Top // Topshop 
Levis // Urban outfitters 

Today i spent a good bit of the day with one of my closest friends ever ! We went into town with the intentions of taking blog pics :) As you can tell from the pics we used many locations around town . Considering how the both of us dress , we got quite a few stares . Things like this just means we are achieving what we want to achieve . My friend Sophia ( all of you should follow her on insta ) was quiet her colourful self today :) As for me i went for a more toned down look . It was a day with my friend that was very well needed and I'm glad we finally got the chance to catch up and gossip properly hahaha .
All the photos of me today were taken by Sophia so i give her 100%  of the credit to how good i look in them ! She knows the good angles .

 Lets get on with the outfit details :

Duster: As i work in Penneys ( Vm ) i usually see a lot of the new stock as soon as it comes in . This was one of those new lines that straight away grabbed my attention, as did the price tag ! 30euro in Penney's is a bit much if I'm been honest ,that and the fact that usually the clothes from Penney's do be walking around by themselves at some point . Specially if the are deemed '' COOL'' by the girlos :) I am far from mean to myself , but this wasn't worth 30e at all . This past week i seen it was reduced to 7e and totally jumped on it . Its perfect for summer days like today , as its light but still keeps ya warm if needs be. 

Hat: Ive blogged about this before and YES , I'm still in love . I was in forever 21 today and had a nosey around just to see if they still had these hats but they don't . I'm so happy i bought this when i did , otherwise it woulda been a HUGE regret . I am obsessed with hats and this is the one . It may look like a Spaceship on my tiny head but maybe that's the look i was going for . 

Top : These basic lace up tops were introduced to me by Sophia . She got the cream  and it looked absolutely amazing on her . I thought , as black is my fave colour, that this would be cute on my holidays . As ya can see i ended up wearing it today ! But sure ye do need to look good when yer blogging yano . No half ass-ing that shit . This was only 16euro and defo something worth buying . Its one of those pieces which will bridge together summer and autumn seasons .

On our little blogger mate date we ended up in KRUST . Its this absolutely amazing coffee place that does the best FRICKING CRONUTS IMAGINABLE . Anyone into baked goods needs to give this place a bash :) :) 
This is what i got :

Hope you guys enjoy this blog post & hopefully more of these types of blogs will be coming up in the future :) :) If you guys have any ideas about my blog or what i should blog about please leave a comment below or on my instagram :)


Heres Sophia's instagram . Be sure to check her out :) Her insta is pretty darn cool, as is her style.


Ps : how beautiful was my hometown today :) 

OVER & OUT 
Jen x X x






2 comments:

  1. No I'm not down to making you look good with angels gurl you just look good and that's a fact x

    ReplyDelete