Monday 13 July 2015

LOVING YOUTH DAZE






 
Hat // Forever 21 
Top // Loving youth 
Shorts // Loving youth 
Jacket // Nine crows 

Hiya guys ,
Just a quick little outfit of the day post from Sunday . Like i blogged previously i had a pretty jam packed week last week and it was just nice on Sunday to do NOTHING . I stayed up on Saturday night and watch the McGregor fight , so please forgive me for not looking my best in these pics haha. I didn't go to bed until 7 Sunday morning so i was pretty woren out to say the least BUT it was worth the tiredness . 

Outfit details :

Basically the outfit mainly consists of Loving Youth . I got the top in pics above and another for 3euro each in the sale . SERIOUSLY 3 FRICKIN EURO !!! What girl into fashion and black and white clothing could pass that bargain !  The shorts are also Loving Youth but are actually Levis .I have wanted a dark denim coloured pair of Levis for a bit now and these seemed perfect to me . Listen the list of things i want are as long as me two arms attached together haha so get used to reading that . I'm in a phase where i wanna just wear black, white, denim and leather . I go through this every now and again but i think it could be here to stay for a bit . This outfit was sooo comfy and freeing and defo something i would like to re wear or maybe rework in future . These tops just prove it doesn't matter how much your clothes are ..... YOU CANNOT BUY STYLE ! Also there is defo a ghost lurking in my last photo , check it out !

Here's a pic of the Loving Youth items i got , I'm a huge fan of this concession !


PS i liked my make up that day too :)





Like i said just a quick little outfit post :) :) Hope you guys enjoyed this and if you have any ideas on what i should blog about , comment below :)

And guys I'm on insta so gis a follow for daily up loads ( link below )https://instagram.com/bohorockprincess/

Over & Out ,

Jen X x X 




No comments:

Post a Comment