Wednesday 29 July 2015

HAUL

So recently I've been kinda busy, super worried and tired . For three days last week i worked 7 in the morning till half 3 in the afternoon . I was awake from 5.30 getting ready for work AND it destroyed me . It was all well and good leaving at half 3 and getting home those two hours early BUT it absolutely kicked me around. I was literally going home to go asleep, nothing more .
Then it came to the weekend and again i was still WRECKED & broke so i therefore did nothing . This meant no OOTD blog post as i hardly got dressed if I'm been honest . During this week i realised ' jesus i havent blogged in ages,' so i thought time to get the finger out and blog on something . That's where this haul post comes into play . I'm not hugely into these haul posts as they are not the kinda thing i want to be blogging about cause its stuff you can see on my instagram anyways .


But here goes nothing , here's a few little bits i have picked up over the past while .

LOVING YOUTH :
DENIM DRESS : 10E

CROP TOP : 20E

BAG : 7E

LEVIS : 35E

NINE CROWS :
TOP : 16.80E

SUEDE SKIRT : 32E

TENNIS SKIRT :  28E

NEW LOOK :
SPICE GIRL SANDALS : 13E

TOPSHOP:
DOUBLE STRAP SANDALS : 35E

MAKE UP :

all different brands :) if anyone wants more info on the make up products , just leave a comment in comment box or check out my insta and ask :)


Hope you guys enjoy this blog and I'm sorry i haven't been up to scratch lately and prob wont be for the next two weeks and I'm preparing for my trip to New York :) which i cannot wait for. Hopefully over there ill get great blog photos and get my blog up and going again :)

Don't forget to follow on insta as well folks :)


OVER & OUT ,

JEN X x X







No comments:

Post a Comment