Saturday 11 July 2015

SHOW BUSINESS








Duster // Primark (Penneys)
Halter // Nine Crows 
Culottes // Forever 21

This week i had a very culture filled week :) On wed i went to see the one of the best shows of my life . I went to see Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons & OH MY GOD were they good . I've always loved this type of music and after seeing Jersey Boys in Vegas that was it ,i was hooked .Then this was announced earlier this year that Frankie was coming to town , i just had to go ! So as i said i went on wed and HOLY SHIT was it amazing. Such a true showman and it showed me what true vocal talent is . That man can hit high note no problem . 
Then on Friday i went to see The Producers in the Bord Gais Energy Theatre. The tickets to the show were a Christmas gift off my boyfriend , front row may i add . I am really into musicals and stuff so it was such a good gift , also it means you can have something to look forward to in the year . This blog will feature 2 outfits , the one to Frankie Valli was far better than The Producers as i had the day off that day :) :) 

So lets get on with the outfit details :) :)

Frankie Valli 
Denim duster : I blogged about this in a previous post , but i swear it was such an investment . Its such a key item for the look i was trying to achieve. Again just to say what i said in previous post , i got this for 7e . It was 30e reduced to 7e and i hopped on it . I thought it went well with the outfit above and kept me warm as all i was wearing was a halter .

Halter top : So i got this halter in Nine Crows , these reworked halters are a gem and i have a few for holidays in New York . But this one i got for 16.80e , usually priced 23e , but they had an offer on one weekend with a certain percentage off and i just had to invest ....... Obviously . This shop is seriously a frickin mecca for anyone into vintage i swear , it even has that vintage smell . I love this red one and i will defo wear again in New York . 

Culottes : These seem to becoming a regular in my outfit choices . I just feel so free and comfy in them ! The were absolutely perfect for this slightly glam look, but i glammed them up a little more with gold chain belt bought in primark . I wanted to look glam but still a little slick and these culottes help achieve this :)
The Producers:






Dungarees : I was truly obsessed with a pic i seen of a girl on insta wearing black , material dungarees. She looked so frickin slick and given that she seemed a few inches taller than me she obvo looked better . It still wasn't stopping me hunting a pair down . Turns out the place to get them was forever 21 , they were 24e . They were perfect looking then i tired on ...... oh shit I'm such a short ass . I bought anyways and begin to make changes in the length to match my height . After 2 hrs ( i no but i needed to do this look ) they were perfect . I never got a pic of the full outfit but i themed it with a with top underneath and a leather jacket . It was the ''perfect outfit'' i had imagined in my head and it actually looked like what it looked like in me head.


And finally just to make you even more jealous of me amazing week , Here's some of the amazing things i had to eat and drink :)



Hope you guys enjoyed this post and i hope to blog again very soon , so keep and eye out folks . If you have and ideas on what i should blog about just leave a comment below :) Also if yer on insta , check me out and follow for daily posts :) 

Over & Out ,

Jen x X x







No comments:

Post a Comment