Saturday 27 June 2015

CLOUDS MASKED WITH COLOUR









Jacket // Fresh
Dress // Loving Youth 
Hat // Forever 21 
Boots // Nine Crows 

Hi guys , just blogging from me bedroom this week as I'm back on the saving mode. Its so difficult for someone like to me to save. Its like my world is ending if I'm honest . I spent the majority of the day looking at things on eBay that i cannot buy ..... TORTURE! Anyways its all for the greater good . It will mean i can buy a hell of a lot of stuff on my trip to New York. Six more weeks and I'm outta here and heading away ! It can not come quick enough . I'm at that stage where even minor things in work are frustrating me ! Everyone in retail will know what I'm talking about .I haven't had a week off since march and its defo catching up on me, but this holiday with be worth the struggle and wait .
As well as trying to save i spent a good bit of the day in bed with headaches . I dunno if its connected to what i have blog about previously or just a headache.I just wanted to blog quickly as i havent blogged in like a week so wasn't letting anything stop me .Plus i needed to do something to fill the day before absolute boredom set in ......... CABIN FEVER .

The outfit is just quickly put together but defo still blog-able. I also really really liked my make up today as well . As u will see in the pics below it looks soo fresh and light. Lets get on with the outfit details , the true reason you are all here , other than the pics haha.

The jacket : The jacket is from Fresh in temple bar. I actually purchased this online through there website as i didn't get a chance to pop over due to work and been busy . These jackets are call Ikat jackets and a hugely common with festivals and people who of the hippie persuasion . I really fell in love with this due to the vibrant colours . I am usually a black base kinda of person and probably woulda never went for this a couple of months ago but i just wanted it. Since .i got this i literally haven't wore anything else and i probably wont for a while either . Its perfect for that boho kinda look i have been into lately and yet it can be woren with anything.

The dress : This i got in topshops sale like months ago ! Seriously guys i got it for a tenner. Absolute bargain :) Its from the Loving Youth collection ( which i love ) in topshop. I was a bit iffy on whether to get as it was so cheap and '' Vinatge,'' so i thought maybe all the '' wannabe vintage huns '' would snap it up . Now in all honesty i haven't seen anyone else wear it . Maybe its not cool enough cause one of their girlos friends hasn't woren it yet . I love anything mesh and the fact it was printed blue and white made it better . Mesh dresses like this are so handy for the humid weather we are having in Ireland at the moment . 

Choker : This i got in topshops most recently sale which wasn't the best but i got a few bits . This i seen the first day of the sale and it was only like 20% off and i hadn't got the money to purchase . Then i went back in again during the week and it had been reduced again to 6euro . I fricking love this , the coins , the colour and the fit ! ALL PERFECT . Defo worth 6euro and something that could be woren which most of this years summer looks :) 


Like i said before this is just a quick ootd post and was taken in me room. Seems as I'm saving most of my blogs for the next 6 weeks will be taken place in room . New York savings need to become my priority so my blog will have to lose out on good locations . But I'll have great locations in New York so that will keep me motivated :) 

Hope you guys enjoyed this post and i shall be posting more often . Not letting it go that long again . If you guys have any ideas on what i should blog about just drop a comment below or on my instagram :)


Over & Out,

Jen x X x 

No comments:

Post a Comment