Sunday 2 August 2015

EARTHY








Jacket // Nine Crows 
Tshirt // Loving Youth
Jeans // Penneys ( Primark)
Boots // Korkys

Just a quick little outfit blog post for you guys :) This is about as basic as i can get guys. Even at that to me this isn't very basic . I felt like a bit of a G.I Jane in this outfit today  because of the earthy , army type tones . I wasn't really in the mood of been very funky so i decided funky hair had to do ! I am a firm believer in the fact that just cause your outfit is basic doesn't mean your hair does have to be. I hate been boring and normal if I'm honest , but for full disclosure i am so envious of those girls that can dress in anything and look great !

Anyways lets get on with the outfit details :

Jacket : I got this in the old reliable , Nine crows . I was a little obsessed with bomber jackets a few months ago and in the space of like a month i bought 3 . Although i look them all this seems to be a favourite as i seem to be wearing it alot and its my go to basic jacket . I find this type of khaki colour is the one for brunettes , if anything suits a brunette its a earthy green . I'm not saying blondes wont pull it off but i think its better for us dark haired gurls :) :) This bomber was about 35euro and such a bargain considering similar ones are been sold in Topshop and the likes for like 80e. 

Tshirt : This i picked up in the loving youth concession in topshop , Jervis st. By far this is one of my favourite topshops and the fact it has loving youth makes me make daily trips without fail . I have been stalking the loving youth section for the past 2 weeks now looking for the 'Suki' dress for my holidays , but then i seen this little beaut and had to have . It was 22e and again something much cheaper than most commercial stores . As anyone can who reads me blog , you know i love vintage & this little concession is a god send , so cheap , so handy and some of the stuff is so unique.

Jeans : These i picked up in penneys for 8e . Wasn't really expecting much ( 8e like ) but to be honest they will do the job. These defo don't compare to river island jeans but for girls looking for a certain style on the cheap , hit penneys up . They have upped there jean game and have a HUGE variety of styles now. I will in all honesty be stocking to river island BUT if I'm ever in need of a cheap pair I'll be getting them in penneys. Ps for all you short gurls like me , they FINALLY do a shorter length in most styles of jeans. HOOOORAH i hear ya yell :) :)



MAKE UP :


 Not to toot my own horn , but lately Ive been getting better and better with my make up . I'm far from a make up artist and the fact I'm pale , i feel that make up doesn't look as good as it would if i was a bit darker . I feel like there isn't enough pale blogger who give tips on what make up they are using , so i may as well included it on here . 

Foundation : As I'm going to new york in less than a week i needed a cheap foundation to hold me over till i get to Sephora . I picked up Rimmel match perfection in shade 010 ( light porcelain ) it doesn't 100%  match my skin but i can blend using the pressed powered i use . The coverage of this foundation is enough but not very heavy on the face which is perfect . Defo recommend picking this up as a back up for sure . It was 6.99 in boots and im sure it is available in other stores too .

Blush :  In this picture i used Bourjois blusher in shade 85 ( Sienne.) I am very fond of a orangey , brown for my complexion and this was just perfect . I 110% prefer a orange / brown tone blusher for a brunette , as i think pink is better suited for blondes . I feel like when i put pink blusher on that I'm Wednesday Addams trying to be barbie . Its just not for me . I cant remember the price point of this but again its available in boots. 

High lighter : OHHHHH MY LORD , i dunno what i ever did before i used this !!!!! Seriously everyone needs to invest in inglot sparkling dust . I got it in a champagne type of shade and its perfect . I only use a tiny bit but the effect it has on my make up is huge . The amount of compliments i have gotten with using this are countless . Its priced at 20e and will last a good couple of months .

Hope you guys enjoyed this latest blog post and the included make up bit as well. I am hoping to blog again during the week as i might not be able to for the next 2 weeks as I'm going to New York . 
If you guys have any ideas you would like me to blog about please leave a comment below :) :)

Also don't forget to follow me on insta for daily updates from my trip to New York :) https://instagram.com/bohorockprincess/

Over & Out ,

Jen X x X








No comments:

Post a Comment