Monday 17 August 2015

NYC 3

NYC 3 :
As i was soo busy throughout the holiday, i cannot remember what day i done what . So as the days are all muddled together i just gonna go by what i remember i done tru the pics . When in New york i hugely recommend that you guys invest in the tour bus tickets . I got the tickets for City Sightseeing tours . These tickets only cost 49 dollars each and what u get included is : 5 bus tours , Night tour and a ferry tour . These tickets are 100% worth the money you pay . I used the tour bus to head on down to the cool, hip area that is Soho. This area is sucha cool little place , defo more my kinda vibe.
I also used the tour bus to go to Ground Zero and it was sucha weird atmosphere down there . Seriously guys, I have never felt feelings like i felt whilst at this . This was a weird , eery kinda feeling , almost like felt like i was standing amongst the dead . I also went to the empire state building later that night . OH MY !!! This was this breath taking , unreal views of the whole city once you reach the top.

Lets get away from all that gloomy shit and onto the pics :) 

Ground Zero:





Top // Ebay 
Shorts // Loving Youth
Belt // Nine Crows

SOHO:



Like i stated above that night i went to the empire state building. This was truly a experience i will never forget .

Empire state:




Hat // Forever 21
Choker // Ebay 
Dress // Fresh 
Shoes // Ebay 


Now we are onto the next morning . I ventured to Applebee's again and got the waffles . I wasn't feeling the best but Jesus waffles aren't for me unless they are made of potatoes haha. This outfit is by far the absolute worse of the whole holiday but listen girls we all have those days on holiday where u cannot be arsed . That morning i made me way to Central Park FINALLY ! Holy Christ is it big & yet i managed to bump into Frank Lampard , yet didn't wanna bother him so took a pic on the sly . 





Dress // Topshop 
Sliders // Nike
Sunnies // Loving Youth

Hope you guys enjoyed this blog :) Any questions just comment below :) or check out my insta and comment there ( link below )

Over & Out 
Jen X x X



No comments:

Post a Comment