Monday 17 August 2015

NYC PART DEUX

So here we go , part two the NYC blog starts here !
I know i have literally just posted but as the trip is fresh in my mind i feel like its the perfect time to get all the info outta my head and onto the keyboard.
In this part of the blog I'll be showing you my boat trip around Manhattan , Brooklyn bridge and Ellis island. Also the fact that, to my amazement , it rained for a couple of hours one day.

Lets get on with the pictures and the details as i don't want to bore you :P 


Top // Nine Crows 
Shorts // American Apparel 
Runners // New Balance 




 Brooklyn Bridge:
Statue of Liberty:



 Manhattan from the ferry:
That night it was just a chill evening . I just went to times square and went to Applebees for some dinner. It was pretty amazing and was hugely recommended by friends before i went on my trip . Literally from this night all i have is Outfit pics , sorry guys.




Headband // Nine Crows 
Denim Dress // Topshop 
Sandals // New Look

The next day was gonna be a tour bus day & BOOM ......... it rained :( I was wearing one of my favourite outfits i had purchased for this trip & it bloody rained haha , typical right ? Not to be put off by the rain i still got pics , that didn't on consist of the hotel room. The denim 2 piece is from loving youth and i just love it . Also this look features the absolute best sunglasses i have ever purchased !








Top // Loving Youth
Skirt // Loving Youth
Jacket // Nine Crows 
Sunglasses // Lucy's Lounge
Umbrella // CVS

Now onto the night time ........ I got to see my first EVER Broadway show . I went to see Finding Neverland. The production was absolutely astonishing, seriously one of the best shows i have seen in my life . As a huge musical fan i just had to go to a Broadway show and the fact that this particular one was debuting in New York and is running no where else in the world made it all the more special :) :) As i was going to the theatre, i decided to get a bit dressed up and decided i'd look like a girl for once haha. This is my ultimate fave of all my outfits from my trip , so i hope you guys like it too.





Dress // Loving Youth 
Chain // Topshop 
Shoes // Topshop

So we come the end of part deux :) Hope you guys enjoyed this part , there's a few more to come and hopefully have them all up by the end of this week :) Also by the end of this week or the next I'll have a haul blog up . I got quiet a bit in New York and want to show ya all the goodies i got so keep an eye out :) :)

If you guys have any questions or comments please leave below or on my instagram page( link is below )  Hope you guys are enjoying these blogs :)

Over & Out 
Jen X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment