Sunday 16 August 2015

RETRO RAGZ IN NYC PART 1

Okay guys in know its been awhile since I've blogged but oh my have i got alot in store for u's :) :) This past week i have literally been living the absolute life in NEW YORK !!! Seriously, it was a truly amazing & unforgettable experience. Definitely a summer holiday to remember . 
Due to the fact i was there for 7 full days ,the blog on my adventures in New York is possibly gonna have to be a 4- 6 parter . Hope you guys don't mind , its gonna be this way because i don't wanna leave anything out at all. These blogs are gonna feature everything from OOTD , OOTN , FOOD & TOURISTY THINGS :) :) I'm not gonna be able to go into in dept details on my outfits so if u have any questions feel free to comment here or on my insta :)

So lets get started :) I arrived on Saturday & headed straight out :) :) Straight to times square i went and as I'm a HUGE child inside i went running into the TOYS'R'US :)

 

SHIRT // NINE CROWS 
HAT // FOREVER 21 
SHOES // EBAY 

Sunday was my first full day in New York , rather than get a cab everywhere we decided to have a wonder around using nothing but our feet :) :) Doing this is got to see sooo many things that most people would usually use a taxi or tour bus for . I had an advantage given that i was there for 7 days but i do encourage people if in New York get out and use your feet to see the city !!!! Its the best day . I got to see Times square , Grand Central , 5th Ave , Carnegie Hall & Rockefeller Centre :) :)

Here's a few pics from during the day :



 Denim dress // Loving Youth
Sunnies // Lucys Lounge 
Runners // New Balance


Grand central :)

Rockefeller Centre


Before i went to New York i researched a lot . As an avid musical fan i found out about this diner called , Ellen's Stardust Diner. Its full of aspiring Broadway hopefuls . I went here on Sunday night & it was as amazing as the reviews i read . We entered & suddenly the waiters & waitresses burst into soles & duos . Anyone in the Times Square area please please please check this place out :) 




Also on Sunday night i went on a night bus tour of New York it was Amazing & of course required a change of outfit :) :) 



Top // Topshop
Skirt // Loving Youth 
Sandals // New Look 
Headband // Claires 

PICS FROM THE TOUR :




Hope you guys enjoyed the first part of this New York blog :) :) Like i stated above any questions about clothes , new york or make up hit me up in the comments box or on my instagram ( link below )


Over & out 

Jen X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment