Friday 21 August 2015

THE FINAL NYC PUZZLE PIECE



So here it is guys , the last and final instalment of my trip to New York.
Well other than my haul post which I'll post later during the week :) This, like i said before was truly an amazing experience and defo a holiday i will remember forever. I would , in the future, like to visit New York again but i think maybe next year we try somewhere else or maybe hit Vegas up for the third time haha. 
On my 2nd last night i again felt ill . I'm pretty sure i got a bug. We were suppose to go on the tour bus again but as i was feeling terrible , we decided to just chill and hang around Times Square. Guys just so you know when i say we , i mean me & my amazing boyfriend who took all pics of me on this trip :) We went to Ellen's stardust diner AGAIN. Look don't be so judgey folks , we are huge musical fans haha. But in all honesty is was defo worth the 2nd visit and if i was there any longer i woulda went again . Then we took a trip down to the Levi store but on the way we found the most amazing pub but ....... IT WAS CLOSED DOWN :( The exterior was super creppy and black & just match my personality too a T so i needed pics . Then i looked back at the photos and they turned out ghostly due to my phone cover reflecting the flash . But fucking hell they are perfect :)

Heres the pics from that night :



Shirt // Nine Crows 
Hat // Forever 21
Shorts // Urban Outfitters
Shoes // Ebay

The next day was Friday, which meant last full day in New York . This made me very sad:( I headed to Times Square for a bitta last day retail therapy and decided we would hit up another Broadway show . We qued at the TKTS pop up store and got tickets to the show to out do all shows ............ LES MISERABLES :) :) :) The dream came true guys. We headed back to the hotel and had a gander around again . I headed up to the roof top terrace and decided it was time for a photo shoot haha . Les miserables was amazing , but like any show it was ruined by talkers . WTF is with ppl who pay a good bitta money to go to a show to just fucking TALK the whole way tru and ruin it for others . When it came to the 2nd act they had learnt there lesson from all the death glares they were getting from people who were actually there to see the show :)

During the day pics:




Night time pictures :





So this concludes my adventure in New York. Doing these blogs has mad me relive absolutely every minute of it and it makes me wanna go back ASAP . America is truly the dream , I use to think it was London . The more i go to America the more its becoming the ultimate dream .

Hope you guys enjoyed this blog and i should have a haul post up by the end of the week . As always if you guys have any comments or ideas for me just comment below or on my instagram ( link below )



Over & Out ,
Jen X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment