Sunday 4 October 2015

OKTOBERFEST




This Saturday as usual had date day with the boyfriend. Most of the time if we have Saturday's off we spend then together and try go on some new adventures, go see a movie , shop or try new food places ( my fave even doh I'm a plain Jane.) This weekend was the last of Oktoberfest and i thought it was time for me to try it . Last year i was gonna go and see what all the hype was about but someone told me all you can drink is beer at it . Last year as i drank more than i do now it kinda put me off and i never went as i dislike beer. This time round i wasn't letting anything stop me cause i heard they had a Haribo stall , ain't no coming between me and jellies haha. 

Like i stated above i went on Saturday, i went at about 3,o,clock to avoid all the ques i had been hearing about . My hopes were so high and then i got there. I walked in and all was not as described . I was expecting HUGE amounts of food, gift, haribo & beer stalls. I was left disappointed as i can honestly say there was only about 10 - 15 stalls in total . We headed down to the 'DRINKIN' area where supposedly a German band was playing cringey chart music and ........nothing . I dunno whether i went at the wrong time but i was left disappointed and headed straight back up to the Haribo stand . I bought 7e worth of jellies, do not judge me.... I'm a jelly fiend, took a few blog pics and the fled .

I got my boyfriend to take so blog pics as my outfit was sooo good . I'm not toothing my own horn here, its just i finally found the black trousers that dreams are made of and i thought best make a memory of these bad boys hahah. Also i needed to blog my new faux fur coat as well . This is defo pure perfection so i defo needed pics taken. The day wasn't all shit , we went to Smokin' Bones and i ate so much that my trousers didn't fit comfortably anymore.

Time to get onto the more important part ..... the pics !!!!







Coat : I'm i was actually breathless when i seen this monster . I say monster only cause it reminds me of a big huge fluffy monster who likes cuddles off humans . Its true what they say .... 'good things come to those who wait,' been honest i feel like Ive waited a whole life for this . The colour, shape and fur type is fur perfection . Would you believe i got this in Forever 21 at the great priced of 55e .

Tshirt : This i bought last year on ebay for like 8e i think . I bought it as a full tshirt which did nothing for my body or style type. I cut it into a crop top meself and instantly knew it would defo get a wear now . When trying to pick an outfit for this thing, it came to mind that this would be perfect but also basic enough that it didnt take from the trouser. I know some people might think its a bit offensive as it has a pair of tits on it , but sure look thats life .

Trousers : Ring the bell ..... i finally found the most perfect black trousers EVER. I seen these on Topshop , Jervis St insta and knew i had to have them . The are a huge nod to that whole 70's revival and i felt super 70's due to the fact i was wearing a statement hat as well. These trousers were 52e but seriously worth every euro spent on them . I'm not huge into repeating items on me blog but these will defo get a repeat.

Pics from Octoberfest :




Hope you guys enjoyed this blog and as usual if you have and questions or thoughts, please leave below in comment box . Also for daily updates don't forget to check out my instagram ( link is below )

Over & Out ,

Jen X x X 




No comments:

Post a Comment