Saturday 24 October 2015

SHEER GOTHIC


OK this is just gonna be a quick OOTD post guys . I was suppose to be going to the UFC fight night here in Dublin but due to change in main card, got money back instead. It was a huge let down if I'm been honest but the price paid for the ticket wasn't worth the fight that took over the main card. Instead met my boyfriend in town ..... well at the infamous Christchurch and decided to take pics here. We just went and had a Starbucks, looked around a few places and then shopping ...... my favourite activity.
I picked up a few bits that I'll show you guys later in this post. Right now I'm just gonna take you through my outfit choice and prices.

OOTD:






Leather coat // Lucys lounge
Sheer shirt // Nine crows (19.60e)
Runners // Jd sports (58e)
Hat // Penneys (8e)
Bag // Penneys (5e)
Bag charm // Ebay (3e)

Leather Coat : Right so recently I've become slightly obsessed with 90s ugly kinda fashion and i couldn't help but want this style of leather jacket. I was having and absolute shite week of a week as a dress i ordered from nine crows turned out to have been sold before i purchased. This style coat was my mission on the day the sold out dress thing happened me & i couldn't help but be pessimistic. But this purchase came so easy . When i thought of where id get this i thought of one place and one place only .... Lucy's Lounge in Temple Bar. Walked down stairs, to the leather jackets bit and boom it was there. Immediately had to have. Its a serious nod towards the 90s and the style i was looking to recreate due to a show i had started to re watch, but more about that later.

Sheer shirt : Nine crows are fulfilling all my wishes at the moment. In the pass week they have had 25% off everything and then 40%. This was originally 32e and due to 40% off i got it for 19.60e . Id actually say they are sick of looking at my face at this point haha. Again this is another nod to the 90s when everything sheer was all the rage. 

Bag charm : These things are actually HUGE right now and i just couldn't help but want this one. I found it on Ebay for like 3e i think and it was a two click pay pal situation haha. The fact its huge and looks like a tail really attracted me to it . The ones in the high street shops right now are really over priced and don't look their value at all. This one off ebay was a huge surprise to me because of the size and quality. I literally recommend ebay 100% when looking for stuff like this that's not in the shops or on everyone walking the street.

Here's what i purchased :

Yankee candle // Bundle up (9.95e)
DVD // Buffy season 3 (4e)
DVD // Buffy season 4 (5e)
NYX // Twi Lip mattes and 3 eye shadows (27e)

Hope you guys have enjoyed this blog and as usual if you have any ideas or looks you would like me to blog about just leave a comment below or on my instagram. I will leave the link to my insta so you can also check out my daily updates :)

Over & out 

Jen x X x 








No comments:

Post a Comment