Thursday 1 October 2015

THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST




On Sunday, i took a trip into town to meet the boyfriend for dinner and a walk about . I walked to town in my topshop boots , which i have blogged about previously. Oh my lord they bloody killed me ! I do recommend the purchase by not the long haul walks haha. We went and had food in Eddie Rockets and then went to Stephen's Green park to take blog pics for this post.

This outfit , i really loved and wanted to capture the grungey vibe of the tshirt and jacket. This is one of the fair few blogs in which i don't feature a HAT. Hope you all like me without hats and don't unfollow just cause of that one time i didn't wear a hat ahhaha. I promise they will be back as Ive purchased a brand spanking new one :) :) I feel super awkward/ugly without hats been honest so please don't judge haha.

This is just a quick outfit of the day type of blog but defo have upped me game. Pics & outfit is looking far better than before and I'm finally feeling myself again after a big amount of troubles i had going on in my life . But one must not dwell on things and continue with things they love, so here we go.........









Tshirt // Topshop
Trouser // Ebay
Boots // Topshop
Jacket // Nine crows
Bagpack // Penneys 


Tshirt : This i bought in Topshop in New York. I've blogged about it before but i finally got around to wearing it . I absolutely love the woren aspect of the top and the fact its Iron Maiden. I was something like $25 which was a bargain considering i was lusting for it months beforehand. This kind of band tee is great for achieving that grungey but clean ''Like im into rock bands but im not into been dirty'' look. 

Trousers : These i bought at the height of culotte season last year. I got them on ebay for like 15e but i never wore until Sunday , true jen style if I'm being honest. I'm the type that lusts after things, gets them and then don't wear them for ages , to the point they don't feel new anymore and just don't bother . But these just fit so fucking perfectly with the style of outfit i wanted to create. I feel like the dash of grey makes the look and I'm delighted Ive never thrown them out :) :) These type of trousers are soooo versatile. They can be woren  from day to night with runners or heels , watever you poison:)

Backpack : I got this is Penney's like 2yrs ago for 10e. They get these style of backpacks almost every summer season . They come in soooooo handy . I recently started using this again as i was using my expensive Louis Vuitton backpack and it was getting ruined . So i thought time to pull out the old reliable. To make it a little more me i decided to stick my 1.50e (ebay) fur bobble on & boom ....... funky new backpack. 


Hope you all enjoyed this OOTD blog post . I didn't feature all items wore as Ive blogged heaps about them before . BUT any questions on anything don't be afraid to leave a comment below or on my insta ( link below )

Over & Out,

Jen X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment