Saturday 10 October 2015

WECOME TO JO' BURGER


So if you have read my blog before you'll see I'm a big food enthusiast and like to try many new cool places. This week i went for food with the boyfriend on Thursday. Ive wanted to try JO'BURGER for sooo long now and i finally took the plunge. I went to the one in Smithfield , just due to the fact it was closer to home. Straight off the bat i was in love with the place , majorly quirky and exactly what i like . The tables were similar to picnic benches and the knives and forks were held in old food tins. I'm sucha a plain eater and hate anything on my burgers other than the meat and the bun . Usually i get a bit of bad reaction in places cause of this but here it was taken as a pretty normal request, made me feel super comfortable. I defo recommend this place highly as the chips and homemade lemonade was to die for :) :)

Here's a few pics of the food and the place:



Now onto what i wore , these photos i have aren't the best of quality at all due to the darkness when they were taken. I thought fuck it and i'll blog anyways . See I'm on a roll and don't wanna stop while I'm ahead . This outfit consisted of shorts ...... do not judge me . I no its cold out but if i didn't wear now i wouldn't get to wear until next year :) This again is another OOTD/OOTN blog posts so i hope you guys don't mind. I am hoping to do a hual post soon if i have the time. 

Lets get on with the pics :





Hat // Penneys
Coat // Forever 21
Tshirt // Ebay 
Culotte shorts // Forever 21 New York
Boots // Korkys

Hope you guys enjoyed this quick blog post and i shall have another up soon enough . For daily updates of my life , don't be afraid to follow me over on instagram ( link below.)

Over & Out,
Jen X x X


No comments:

Post a Comment