Friday 19 June 2015

AMERICAN BLAZE







Bandanna // Ebay 
Jacket // Nine crows 
Choker // Topshop 
Top // Primark 
Belt // Forever 21 
Shorts // Urban outfitters 

I've kinda had a bit of a frightening time the past couple of days been honest. Yesterday i woke up with the ultimate headache and put it down to just having a migraine. I went to work like normal and proceeded with my day. Then as i was doing my job my manager notice a blood spot in my eye that wasn't there until that moment. I asked a few people i worked with what it could be and the said burst blood vessel in the eye. I went to boots and spoke to the pharmacist and she took my blood pressure and gave me the advice to go the doctor. She was worried that something like this had happened just from and headache and thought maybe it was my blood pressure.  But been the person i am i went back to work and carried on. After an hour of getting back to work the pain got far to much and i had to make my way home . As it was a head pain and a burst vessel my parents were really worried and got me an appointment for the docs . I went into him and he said it was a hemorrhage in the eye and to rest and it was due to blood pressure. Although i masked my fear with bravery the fact it was head pains and my eye i was basically shitting myself . Don't be like me and be afraid to show that you are scared , talk to someone and let them help you . Its not worth it in the end . As my boyfriend said its better to be safe than sorry and as always he was right .

Today i was suppose to be in work but the pain persisted until 3 this morning and i really didn't feel fit for work due to the pain and the hour sleep i got. But I'm such a busy body so i decided to blog and even doh its not really serious but just wanted to make people aware of stuff that can happen due to blood pressure , stress and bottling things up . It takes SO much effect on your body without you noticing ! Look after yourself first before anything else , your health is worth so much more that you think . I've never felt SO loved by the people around me and I'm so thankful to have so many people who care and worry for me . I'm so lucky been honest.

 Here is a little pic of what it looks like today. Its begun to spread across the eye which i was told would happen . Ps don't mind the ugly pic haha but i am one step closer to looking like a bad ass zombie bitch :)


As i was stuck in all day today i decided to do an OOTD post wearing the outfit i was gonna wear to meet my friend/ fellow blogger Sophia :) I had to let her down due to the dilemma. The outfit in the pics above is one of my favourite looks I've ever posted . So much fun and sooo much black haha . Lately as well i have become obsessed with American themed clothing and accessories . Lets get away from all the drama of my life the past two days and focus on the important bits , the clothes :)

Bandanna : I got this off ebay for like 1.50e . Not much at all if you think about it and look how it pulls the whole outfit together . Sometimes its good to have little cheap pieces like this as like i stated above it can just complete the whole look . Also i think i have gained an new love for headbands . I'm already a boho, rock ,princess may as well complete the look with nodded to the 60's style headband .

Choker : Right , this choker i bought a long time ago . I think it coulda be around the time of Halloween if I'm not mistake . I got it  in topshop and it was on offer, so i had to have it . Whats new , i always have to have something right ? I've tried it with soooo many looks and it never looked right then i tried it with this and ....... PERFECT . It again is one of those items that can add a whole lot to an outfit . It brings that bitta harshness i always like adding to girly or basic outfits . I think i picked this up for 6.50e , sucha steal as its timeless.

Belt : Seems as this was an American themed kinda ootd , whats more American than a big ole Western belt ! I seemed to have loaded this outfit with lots and lots of accessories . I think its cause it all black and very basic , i thought i needed to add a bit of personality . The belt I've blog about before and I'm pretty sure i paid 12.95e for it in forever 21 . 

Shorts : These i purchased in urban outfitters , the are from the renewal bit and they're Levis . When i got them they were far to long on the leg and not very flattering , so i cut them up. I no i haven't got the best of legs as it is ( thunder thighs ) but they really needed a bit of altering . I think you cannot go wrong with a great pair of Levis , especially if they are a black pair !These are gonna come to New york with me as i think the are a holiday essential :)

Hope you guys enjoyed this post and the little insight into my life the past couple of days :) If you have any ideas or thoughts on what i could blog about or what you would like to see , just leave me a comment on here or on my instagram ( link below )



 Over & Out , 

Jen X x X 





No comments:

Post a Comment