Saturday 6 June 2015

PENNEY LANE ........








Top // Penneys (Primark)
Skirt // Loving Youth 
Denim jacket // Beyond Retro 
Boots // Korkys

Today is was pushed for time and had to pick an outfit really , really quick . Luckily enough i had this little outfit already picked out from a time before . I just threw it on and was hoping for the best. So its not the best but its OK. Again its another nod to the 70s and Penney Lane look. I had a dinner date with the boyfriend today and finally got to Bunsen burger ! I've been dying to try this for ages now and its finally in temple bar so that made it easier to get to . Gonna make this short and sweet as I'm wrecked and don't think my brain can function enough to type loads. 

Lets get on with the outfit details :)

Top: I got this a couple of weeks ago in Penney's. Like i stated before I'm not a huge buyer of Penney's stuff but seems as this is gonna be a fleeting trend i didn't wanna spend loads on a top like this ! I seen this and it was black so i just knew it was perfect. That and it was only 13euro, which was even more perfect. It was sooo comfortable on today and as its extremely light material, it was very cooling. The top fit perfectly with the look i wanted to create today. I defo recommend Penney's for those of you who wanna keep up with fleeting trends and fast paced high street fashion.

Skirt : This was a buy for my summer holiday to Las Vegas last year. I've only ever wore it once and that was as a drunken mess on holidays ! I got this from Loving Youth and it was only like 28euro . Which for a suede skirt i found brilliant. I love the colour of the skirt as it can be woren in summer and winter. Suede, i find in itself is a very retro kinda material and paired with this kinda boho top it creates that 70's vibe. I highly encourage girls to invest in pieces like this as i said it can be wore in every season.

Denim jacket: I got this in march when i made my yearly visit to London. I wish i could get over more but with going on big expensive American holidays its quiet difficult . I got this in the vintage mecca that is Beyond Retro. You aren't a true vintage obsesser if you haven't been to Beyond Retro. I picked this up for £32, sucha steal! The reason i picked this up is because i had a Levi denim jacket but it was kinda cropped and i didn't like that it wasn't boyish and over sized. This kinda jacket is perfect for summer ! It's not to light or to heavy , just the happy medium. Perfect for just throwing on over a dress or shorts when the summer evenings begin to get chilly.


All I'm gonna say about Bunsen is , it was delish and so cheap. Everyone needs to try it. Just gonna leave a pic below for you all to drool over :)




Sorry it was only a quick one, I'm hoping to get good photos tomorrow and post during the week. Hope you guys enjoyed this blog post and if so could share this post and maybe follow me on instagram ( link below.)


Over and Out

Jen X x X


No comments:

Post a Comment