Friday 12 June 2015

Electric Blue Suede Zoo










Jacket // Nine Crows
Crop Top // The Ragged Priest
Culottes // Forever 21
Sandals // Zara 

This week i had a 3 day weekend off work due to the fact i booked it off. The truth is now i have a couple of days off work meant i could spend lots of time with the boyfriend. Its always a fun time when he is around :) I absolutely LOVE the zoo here in Dublin , so we decided to go. Well by decided i mean i wouldn't shut up asking until he agreed . Anyways we went today and it was glorious .The weather wasn't the best but when is it in Ireland ! Seems as it was a date day meant i had to have a new outfit. I just like to look nice when having a date day, it just makes me feel good about myself. Today's outfit is not fully new but the vocal point is and WOW its amazing .

Seems as i keep going on about my outfit to the zoo, let me give you guys the details !

Jacket : This is the most recent purchase in my wardrobe. It again is from Nine crows and if you don't know already , i shop there a lot . Its my favourite place to go when i have money. Every pay day i venture down as i'd rather a one of piece than a high street piece anyone can have. This pay day i went down with the intention of getting something else but thIS masterpiece caught my eye ! Electric blue , suede and fringe all in one biker shaped jacket. I just had to have ! I cannot remember the price but as I've stated before pieces like this are worth giving the money for as its timeless.

Crop Top : Back in march i went to London for my yearly trip :) In the Topshop on Oxford St. they have the best concessions. Ever since my first time over there i have been in awe of The Ragged Priest ! I find though, since my first trip the prices have gone up SO much. I had seen the other version of this crop top (white) on Instagram , can't remember what it said but this version seemed more fitting for the type of person i am!I think it was around £26 mark which isn't that bad but converted into euro its probably around 30e. I actually cannot believe i haven't woren at all since buying in march. I'm glad i held out as i think this little outfit is killer !

Culottes : Ok, i know these are huge now but i bought these way back in August last year in Las Vegas . I cannot believe how huge this style of trouser has become ! I understand why they are so popular among women and it represents the long known fact that women do not dress for men. I got these in Forever 21 for a steal , i think they were like $12.95. I think they were that cheap because they weren't as big a trend as the are now.


THE ZOO :

Like i said early i went to the zoo today . It was soooo much fun. I try go every year and this time was a treat. They have implemented a new area for the sea lions and its unreal. There is a part where you can go down and see the sea lions swimming in the depths of the water ! Unfortunately they only had one sea lion make an appearance but it was still exciting . Seems as though i didn't get to see them under water means i have to go again haha .

Here's a few little snaps from my trip today and all ootd photos where taken on the grounds of the zoo. If your looking for something to do in Dublin i defo suggest you go the zoo , make a day outta it .




Hope you guys enjoyed this post and I'm hoping to post again this weekend as i have a good bitta time off. If u have any suggestions on what i should blog about just drop a comment below .


And don't forget to give me a follow on insta for day to day updates and outfit posts :)

Over & Out,

Jen X x X






No comments:

Post a Comment