Tuesday 2 June 2015

Boho Vibes











Headband // Topshop
Playsuit // Penneys (Primark)
Boots // Nine Crows 
Backpack // Deena & Ozzy 

So for this blog post i thought id take a look at the high street trend happening at the minute. This look is a little nod to the boho/ 70's / festival look that is happening in absolutely every shop at the moment . This is by far one of my fave transitioning trends EVER !!!! It features alot of the things i like :) During the summer season i get obsessed with fringe. Its just soooo frickin perfect. I would do anything to be back in the 70's wearing flares ( which are HUGE this season ) , crazy prints and FRINGE EVERYTHING ! Sometimes i feel like i was born in the wrong fashion era , but that doesn't mean i can't dress how i want haha.

I'm blogging this early in the week because i am working straight up till Friday and this Thursday is the first pay day i get paid a full wage without having to pay off me holiday , so who knows what I'll end up doing this weekend. No matter what I'll be sure get pics of the outfits, cause usually those are my best ones :)

So on with the outfit deets, remember this is something i just put together last minute last nite.... so don't judge me .


Headband : This i bought in topshop like 2years ago , it's just one of those accessories that pays for itself 10 times over in the amount of times ya get to wear it. Although its tye dye i don't see this as just been a summer item,its something that can be woren in summer and winter.When i was thinking of a few things to throw together this popped into me mind and i knew i had to use it. 

Playsuit : Believe it or not but i got this playsuit for 1euro in Penney's  ......  YES I'M THE QUEEN OF A QUALITY BARGAIN. In all honesty this is not the most flattering item of clothing on me but sure look it was a quick post and it had to do haha. I just think the paisley print was the perfect clash combo to the tye dye headband. I'm not mad for Penney's stuff at all but couldn't pass this up for 1euro .

Backpack : I remember i seen this on the urban outfitters website and was completely besotted ! It was around the time of Christmas and i had gotten my Christmas bonus , so i decided to pop into town before my half 12 shift and there it was in the SALE in urban outfitters and it had to me mine :) :)  Black backpacks are my weakness , i swear ! Show me one and i have to purchase it, even though i have fifty million others already. This is by the brand Deena & Ozzy , you guys should check out their stuff !!! Some pretty funky shit .

Make up : Seems as i was going for that hippie festival goer kinda look i thought i'd go all out and do crazy kinda festival make up. I'm not what you would consider ''good'' with make up but i do chance me arm with this and that. Here i tried something with lines and dots , i just though it be fun to try outrageous make up with this outfit :) Foundation is rimmel 24hr stay which was recommended by a friend who is AMAZING with make up and eye shadow's are from sephora's colour technology palette:) Hope u guys enjoy this added part to the blog and i encourage feedback on whether i should keep doing something like this in the future.


Like i said above god only knows what I'll be doing this weekend due to the funds and the impending possibility of me getting sick !!! Hopefully i get to do something fun and eventful . You guys got any plans ? 

Also if you guys want me to blog about anything else , be it make up , hair care , etc just leave a comment below :) All comments welcome ...... minus the bad ones , ya's can keep them to yourselves haha.

Over and Out,

Jen x x x 



No comments:

Post a Comment