Friday 29 May 2015

That forbidden fruit look doh










Kaftan // Nine Crows
Boots // Nine crows 
Chain // Nine crows 
Sunnies // Ebay 
Hat // H&M

I know i have posted about festivals before and here i am posting about them once more , but festival fever has swept the whole of Dublin. The most talked about one or at least the most talked about one to me is Forbidden Fruit. Forbidden Fruit is happening literally a couple of  mins down the road from me. Its taken part in the Royal Hospital Kilmainham. The grounds within this place are amazing and i was having a wonder through the other day and i seen workers working on the whole set up for the festival, IT LOOKS AMAZING GUYS. Seems as everyone is all excited about this bank holiday weekend as its full of fun , i thought it seemed fitting that I'd do and inspo post on a festival look. I am currently a broke bitch due to paying off my holiday to New York this summer ,So I'll be living vigorously through others and there isnta this weekend haha . I'm sure New York will be worth sitting in weekends for :) 

Anyways , lets get on with outfit details :)
This is totally what i would wear if i was going to Forbidden Fruit . The outfit is sooooo fun and free , everything you kinda need at a festival :)

 Kaftan : This i purchased last year for going to Las Vegas . But seems as I'm me and i always get far to many clothes , i never brought it as my luggage was jam packed. I got this in Nine Crows and i believe it is something i will hold onto for years. Its just sooooo cool ! Colour, shape and fit are just absolutely perfect, even more perfect for a festival :) I cannot remember the price and I'm pretty sure the still have one or two of these one their website , you could defo get it in time as they have a 'pick up in store' option .

Dr. Marten Boots : Praise the lord baby Jesus !!!! These again where another last years Nine Crows purchase. They set me back, i think 120euro, BUT so fucking worth the money. I'm sorry but try and tell me these aren't the coolest vintage docs EVER ! I added the yellow laces meself just to add a pop of colour to this outfit . Again these are defo another essential for a festival . Its predicted to rain over the weekend, so to all u girlos attending the festivals ...... remove the sandals outta yer look and invest in a pair of wellies or boots ! 

Sunnies : I seen something similar on a girl on insta , but yano those insta famous people and there designer pieces meant they were soooo outta my price range. So i thought lets hit up the eBay . Ebay is actually a brilliant tool for something like this ! If u ever seen ANYTHING you want over priced in certain shops , hit up eBay ! Believe me your sure to get it for half the price or less . These sunnies are as close as i was gonna get to the ones i seen and the were only 3euro ! YES 3 FRICKING EURO . I'm telling ya guys eBay is a resource you all need to be looking into .Now these were suppose to be for New York but sure i couldn't resist putting them with this outfit :)

I'm so glad i got up early this morning to blog . It was beautiful and sunny this morning, now its miserable and rainy ..... typical DUBLIN. I took all the pics out my back garden. My da has recently been redecorating the back and i think it looks absolutely amazing . Due to all the paper lanterns, other lanterns and flowers i thought it was the perfect back drop for a festival inspo post :)

Hope you guys enjoy this post and use it as inspo for this weekends outfits :) Have a great time at Forbidden Fruit guys , I'm dying to see the outfits . If you guys have any ideas on what i should be posting just leave a comment below :)

Over and Out,

Jen x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment