Wednesday 20 May 2015

Black Soul Due To Rock'N'Roll









Hat // H&M
Crop Top // Topshop 
Trousers // Forever 21 
Runners // H&M
Bomber // Nine Crows 

Just a quick little blog to keep you guys interested haha. I was in work till 9 tonight so excuse the ' woren for most of day' make up! But at least I'm making the effort to blog :) 
I just took these pics after work tonight and they are very the same due to an all black outfit. This is the kinda outfit i would love to wear everyday, but I'd feel very boring ! I haven't been feeling the best lately and its so hard to get outta a funk but i think this outfit reflects my lack of motivation and bad mood vividly :) BUT sure look its only a bad mood, not a bad life :) I'll be back to normal soon enough. It's just that being sick SUCKS! Even though to most this outfit might seem quiet boring to me it seems on point ! The black bomber , flat black runners and high waisted trousers are all my fave items right now and most of the coolest insta peeps i follow.

Here we go with outfit details :

This h&m hat is my pride and joy ! It's the best, biggest and blackest hat ever ! I know alot of ppl might not like the idea of this hat with this outfit , but i don't care and that's all that matter when it comes to fashion right ? I not a 'keep up with the jones' kinda girl when it comes to fashion. If i feel it , i feel it. Who cares who judges. give it a month and they will be all wearing something u wore the previous month. 

Yesterday i spent a good hour looking on eBay for a nice bomber jacket. I found one but it was overpriced and then i REMEMBERED i have this beaut ( in above pics) in me wardrobe. Basically i saved meself a whole lotta bucks :) This one is from nine crows and was only 35e . Its actually quiet stiff around the cuff and waist but i think with a few more wears it will sit the way i want it too :) Ps, everyone needs to either check out nine crows online or pop into town to them :)

The trousers i have blogged about before and i kinda am in love with them lately. Maybe its cause Ive been feeling shit and these are so flattering. That defo could be it haha. They were the first thing that came to mind when i thought of this outfit. Just because i only got in at half 9 and the thoughts of putting on jeans killed me haha.

Hope u guys enjoy this blog post. If anyone has any ideas or anything just let me know in the comment box :) I am off work this weekend and will be going charity shop and vintage shopping so ill have a good blog post coming this weekend , so keep your eyes peeled. 

Over And Out,

Jen x x x



No comments:

Post a Comment