Saturday 16 May 2015

Embrace & Change





Top // Loving Youth 
Jeans // River Island
Runners // New Look 
Belt // Forever 21 

Just a quick little outfit blog. This ootd features the best damn high waisted skinnies i have ever bought. They're from river island but the rips i added later, just for a more punk look. Today i decided it was time to stop being ashamed of the fact I'm not stick thin. I decided to embrace the waist. Plenty of times I've shyed away from wearing things because of the excuse '' I'm not skinny enough.'' Well fuck that, YES I AM! And yes you ARE TOO :) Stop putting yourself down and be you. God only knows there are many girls out there looking at ur insta or you on the street and wants to be you. We are all suppose to be different , be it size, colour and looks. Time to stop comparing yourself to others and realise your perfect too!

As well as embracing my body type Ive also dyed my hair again ! This happens every now and again. But this time its for a long time. I, up until recently had ombre which completely ruined my hair hence the change. Usually i hate my hair straight after i do it , but this , this i love and I'm gonna keep :) Overall I'm a much happier person the past couple of week, which I'm hoping to continue.

So back to the outfit details, The top is super cute but seems as these are all selfie pics Ive none of the back ! If i get to wear it again I'll make sure to get a pic. The runners are just perfect. As I'm not a mad sneaker person i don't like to spend alot of money on them. Probably the only thing i don't spend loads of money on haha. But anyways these Stan smith look alikes were only 24e in new look :) Such a bargain right ?

Hope you guys enjoyed this quick blog and remember to be positive about yourself , or at least try to be. If you guys have any blog ideas , don't be afraid to drop a comment below. 

Over and out, 

Jen x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment