Sunday 3 May 2015

Minimal with and animalistic twist



                                     









Leather jacket // Nine crows 
Shirt // Shotsy
Trousers // Forever 21
Backpack // Forever 21
Boots // Korkys

This outfit is by far not one of my best outfits but i felt i needed to blog. Usually i wouldn't really dress nice on a Sunday because its a nice chill day for me, as it should be. Basically i choose this more that casual , less than dressy outfit JUST SO I COULD BLOG . Because of how my work roster is this week it's possible that this may be the only one i get to do this week :( Sad times i know ! But this is will have to do :)

So, a few weeks back one of the coolest and most affordable vintage shops in Dublin, Shotsy , closed down. This a hit to the heart as it was so reliable for stuff such as levi's and vintage swimsuits.They had a closing down sale and it's safe enough to say that i went in as much as my bank account would allow and again bought as much as my bank account would allow. Seems as the prices where really cheap this meant i got a good bit :) This shirt which was only 5EURO , was such a steal been honest. I love a good animal print every now and again . This would go perfect with leather skirts, denim shorts or like in pics above high waist trousers. It's a any occasion kinda shirt , one type of shirt every girl should have and for 5euro who woulda passed it ha ha. 

Next the leather jacket. I've already blogged about this in a previous post already so ill keep it short . BEST FRICKIN LEATHER JACKET EVER !!!!!!!! WORTH ALL THE MONEY SPENT 

The trousers are forever 21 and such a go to lazy outfit item. I am such a forever 21 supporter lately. Some of the newest collections have just hit the nail on the head without huge effort. Such and affordable store too. For those looking to keep up with high street trends and don't wanna pay topshop or new look ( prices which have gone up far too much )shopping in here is the best option. These trousers i purchased like about a year ago and as i have a vast amount of clothes i don't usually do alot of repeats but i have repeated these . They are black , comfy and high waisted , i seriously couldn't ask for more. These are the type of trousers that work best when you wanna be comfy AF but still wanna make an impression. Sure look who doesn't want be stylish and comfy at the same time sometimes cause we all no it won't happen that often .

I finally feel like I'm getting the gist of this now and I'm hoping the fact that i didn't wanna go to long without posting means I've been bitten by the blogging bug. I am really enjoying doing this and would love if it lead to something more , but if it didn't that's life and you continue to do what you were doing to begin with because you love it. The only problem that I'm having is when i buy something i just wanna post to instagram and i then feel like i shouldn't . I feel this way because maybe the item i bought could be featured in a soon to come blog. It's actually really annoying and I'm so indecisive about what i should do. Any other bloggers out there who are addicted to insta as much as me and having the same problem ???? Please let me know. 

Also if you guys have and suggestions on what you would like to see me blog about let me know .

Over and out ,

Jen x








No comments:

Post a Comment