Saturday 23 May 2015

The Casper Chronicles








Duster // Penneys ( Primark)
Dress // Forever 21
Boots // New Look 
Hat // H&M

Today was date day with the boyfriend:) We went to see Mad Max , but I'll get to that later. As the title of this post suggests, I'm gonna talk about my lack of tan. I have always been a very pale girl and being from Dublin, where we get little to no sun, I've never had a chance to build a tan up. I've always been quiet comfy with my pale skin and never really felt outta place because of it. Some people are go against the idea of bearing their natural colour and thinks it makes them look unhealthy but i have always just embraced it. I'm not here sayin '' Jesus i hate tan people'' and all that jazz, cause i actually envy them . I really just couldn't be arsed in spending all the time that it takes to put on false tan. Even we the time is spent in applying in ever so perfectly, IT STILL LOOKS FAKE GUYS . As for sunbeds, I'm going to new york this summer and was thinking of doing a few just to build a base , but I'm a little afraid of the damage and ageing it would do to my skin. It's such a dangerous was of gaining that glow for summer, so i think I'm just gonna embrace my paleness one more time and you should too :) It's ok to be as pale as Casper.

Outfit details:
This duster was a great investment a couple of months back. It just comes in so so handy. It can change a completely basic and casual outfit into something special. Its a no effort jacket and sometimes that's wat a girl needs . It's from penneys ( where i work ) and was reduced to like 9euro.

This white tshirt dress was a love at first sight item. I seen it in forever 21 two weeks ago, but hadn't got the money to buy to my disappointment. But i end up getting it. Yano when u build an outfit up in your head so much , then you put it on and its a let down....... well i kinda felt like that with this outfit . Then tru out the day it grew on me :) I got sooo many people staring at me in this dress , it could be due to the fact that i blend in with it haha. 

White on white when it comes to these New Look boots. Can you guys believe that these were only 12euro!!!! TWELVE EURO ! I couldn't believe it when they scanned for that . I knew they where in sale but not that cheap. I'm sucha boot girl. Even in summer i like to wear boots and as these where white i thought they would be perfect for those times when i didn't wanna wear sandals ..... my toes do be cold yano.


Now onto Mad Max: Fury Road :)

This movie is NOT a movie for the girlie girls, so avoid ! As for me i sat in pure amazement watching this movie. Explosions upon explosions on top of gun fire. There is not a lot of dialogue but a movie like this is not about the dialogue ! Tom hardy as mad max is unreal. The man speaks probably only 30 lines the whole movie but it's all that's his character needs to speak. Its sucha feast for the eyes and i highly recommend it and suggest you get down to a cinema near , if not ur missing out .

Hope you guys enjoy this blog post. If you guys have any idea on what you would like me to blog about just leave a comment below for me :)

Over & Out ,

Jen  x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment