Sunday 17 May 2015

Montage of Heck








Bomber // Nine Crows 
Tshirt // Hippie Shop in town
Boots // Korkys 
Backpack // Forever 21

Just decided to do a blog post featuring new nirvana tshirt as i recently got to watch, Montage of heck. The doc is truly eye opening. I am of the opinion that you do not have to be a fan of the band or the man himself to watch this. It shows how by human nature we all strive to succeed, but sometimes when dreams are achieved its not all its cracked up to be. Kurt, although he displayed an image of the most unambitious person ever, he was dying to become famous . He achieved all of his dreams and more , but yet wasn't happy. The animation of Kurt was uncanning and getting to see home made videos of him and Courtney shaked me to the bone. I found myself watching one part in particular and almost getting teary eyed . The reason why u ask , he is such an icon to me and he is so re veered in his field that when i seen the home made video of him and Courtney directly after the banged up rattled me. It was kinda boarder line scary ! It is indeed a good watch and 100% insightful to the mind frame of the man to is considered the king of grunge .

After watching the doc i realised i am a huge fan but yet haven't got a band tshirt ! This totally goes against all of my beliefs ! I am not one of those girls who wear a band tee yet are not able to name one single song by the band . God i hate those girls , COP ON ! I found this one in a little hippie shop i get most of my band tshirts ( i really need to remember the name of the shop) The quality outta this shop in unbelievable and worth paying 18e for .
The bomber , i know is by far to big for me LOL . It's a men's XL but i had to have it! Although this was a had to have item from Nine Crows , a few weeks ago it was an almost ''throw out'' item ! After wearing today I'm so glad i decided against the removal from my wardrobe :) It completely pulled the whole look together. Overall i tried to create a grunge yet not scruffing looking look and i think i achieved it. 

Again everyone ........ EVERYONE should watch this doc, its 110% worth your time . Its nice to see that just us plebs arent the only ones unhappy with our lives and maybe we should be happier as we havent got the hassle of fame and excessive money to worry about too.

Hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. Its a little different to the usual but still features an ootd :) Any ideas on what to post about , drop me a comment down below ! 

Over and Out,

Jen x x x  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!!!
    https /www.grazieliaguirre.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete