Sunday 10 May 2015

Ootd : basically




                    
                    Top // forever21 
                    Belt // forever21
                    Shorts // eBay 
                    Boots // Korkys 
                    Name chain // eBay 

Just a quick little ootd post.  As my bathroom is been done up I haven't been able to wash my hair at all .This fact has made me not wanna waste a really good outfit , when i feel like shit ! 

This outfit is quiet basic and not what I'm really into! I really wish I could pull this off everyday as it's simple to achieve . But I feel like the people who can pull this look off everyday is girls who work in American apparel or extremely beautiful girls , both of which I'm not obviously. 

Outfit details are above and I hope you guys enjoyed this quick little post . I do promise I to be back to normal as soon as I can wash this god damn hair. 

Over and out, 

Jen x x x 






No comments:

Post a Comment