Tuesday 12 May 2015

Summer fever has set in










Kimono // Penneys
Indian tshirt // Ebay 
Dr.martens // Nine Crows 
Hat // H&M 




Finally after a couple of days with greasy, horrible and unstyled hair , my bathroom is back to normal ! This means lots and lots of pretty, shiny hair. I have already done a post on what i would possibly wear if i went to a festival , which i really enjoyed , so i decided to kinda do another one. This look ( above ) could 100% be worn to a festival . In all honesty this is more like something i would kinda wear in comparsion to previous post. This is alot more free and fun , all of which i like. SO I'm not gonna keep chit chatting, lets get to the bit people actually care about !!!!! OUTFIT DETAILS :)

This hat is my frickin life . I kid you not. I am slightly a little bit obsessed with hats , specially black ones. This one is from h&m and i never ever wanna part with it. It's perfect for summer, festivals and winter . Look its just perfect for anytime of year and would be worth the investment if you came across a similar one. Even though i don't go to festivals, due to expensive holidays and lack of funds, i still get so excited about them. I love seeing what everyone is gonna wear and i love the fact that its a chance for people to be completely outrageous. 
The tshirt is a hunted down item i got off ebay. I seen something like this one on an girl on insta and fell in love. This took awhile to actually find as i really didn't know what i was looking for. I ordered and XL as i wanted it as a dress and look its perfect. This clashing yellow, gold and blue colours are absolutely perfect for summertimes.
THE BOOTS! These vintage Dr.marten boots are from my fave , Nine Crows. They were like 120e BUT just look at them . SERIOUSLY ! They are woren within an inch of their little shoe life, but it gives them such character. Sometimes.......well most of the time i dress like a 'biker rock chick' so as a flat shoe option these are the bomb. I really should wear these more often.
The kimono is something i picked up in penneys for 1euro. It was on a reduced rail that was marked 1euro odds and when i seen it was black and fringey it screamed ''HELLO JEN'' I'm not hugely mad on penneys stuff but every now and again you can get little gems like this kimono for a cheap as chips price but other wise i usually prefer to put the extra money and get else wear. 


Hope you all enjoy this 2nd festival-ish / summer look blog post and possibly use it again as inspo for your festival outfit. I am hoping to keep the quality of my posts at the standard of this one in the future and hopefully time doesnt slip away from me like last week .
If you guys have any tips or ideas of what you would like me to blog about in a future post dont be afraid to drop a comment down in the comments box.

Over and out, 

Jen x x x

2 comments:

  1. Looking fab Hun! Love the look xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks gurl , coming from you that's amazing ! I love ur insta x

      Delete