Wednesday 6 May 2015

FESTIVAL FEVER










Hat // Topshop 
Dress // Forever 21
Vintage jacket // The vintage scene uk
Sandals // New look 
Backpack // Nine crows
GLORIOUS BELT // Forever 21

If i was going to a festival this is kinda, maybe what i would wear, BUT I'm not going to a festival :( I would actually love to go to a festival but i dunno if this is just in Ireland or not but they are literally filled with some of the worst people in the world . I'd rather not surround myself with those kind of people being honest. But still an ultimate goal in my life is to ONCE, just once to attend COACHELLA. It's the dream HA HA. I do really love the whole festival look and trend. I think its because deep down I'm whole heartily a hippie rock chick. So seems as I'm not going to any festival (i am going to new york doh) i thought , ''hmmmmm i have a day off , it's lashing outside ! Lets play dress up.''

Onto the outfit details:

The hat : which is the ultimate rock star chic kinda hat i got on sale when i was in Las Vegas last year. I was in topshop and spotted this beauty and just knew this was something i needed. I'm like that with and awful lot of things but this was on sale sooooooo it was ok to just binge buy. 

The dress : was am impulse buy in forever 21 last year as well. People who know me know i never buy the size of something that will fit me . I bought this in a large and when i got home it was huge. Rather than return i was gonna use as a full length sleeveless kimono, so that never happened. When i was thinking of this blog this all of a sudden came to mind. The same problem occurred this year ...... too big so in comes the glorious forever 21 western belt . This belt is so vintage looking i had to have it, it was only like 10.95e which was an absolute steal.

The jacket : This was a buy off ebay and such a good find. Again another purchase from last year or the year before. I got this off a seller on ebay called the vintage scene uk , they are also on asos. I dunno why but when i wear this i feel like a little child maybe because its a vintage, suede, mickey mouse fringe jacket haha. But who cares age is only a number and i will never let my age influence how i dress , full stop!

Sandals & Backpack :  The sandals are from new look. I don't really wear them that often as they are literally walking around by themselves nowadays. I really hate when a shoe or boot i like gets ruined that way! The backpack is a festival essential ! Every girl needs a good backpack in her life and this screamed my name when i seen it in nine crows. It's soooo roomy and can really hold alot. The print is crazy and perfect for adding a bitta punch to a basic outfit or even a crazy print on crazy print outfit.

Hope this outfit is a little bit of inspo for all you festival go'ers ,i'm not jealous at all. Remember the louder the outfit the better, so clash those prints and mix match tops and pants and wear outrageous head wear !!!! DO ME PROUD :)

Hope you all like this new blog post , If you guys would like me to blog about anything just leave a comment below, all ideas accepted .

Over and Out, 

JEN x x x






No comments:

Post a Comment